Friday, June 30, 2006


FLESH, INK. FRIDAY - Zodiac Body Art




Today marks a first for FLESH, INK. FRIDAY. One of my goals in creating this feature was to celebrate the artists in this particular genre, and give them a bit of exposure (huh huh... "exposure"... there's got to be a joke there, but I'll spare us the comedy) for the incredible work they do.

This week marks the first time where I'm able to find no information about the specific artist. I've been investigating for a while now, as well. I've finally determined that maybe by posting the pictures, someone might have information that they would forward to me.

As is the case with most of our features, the artistry is spectacular in these Signs of the Zodiac works. They are all represented on this web site, but I can't seem to find any other information about the artist or the work.


I'm happy to reward anyone who can get some more information to me with some free Pressing The Flesh paraphenalia... in the meantime, please enjoy these fantastic works by our mystery featured artist this week.


Previously on FLESH, INK. FRIDAY: Artdream / Lothar Potzl / Martin Armand / Karada Kesho / Leroy Roper /Joel Hernandez / Filippo Ioco / Agnieszka Glinska / EMBODY / Bernd Rantscheff / Barbara Ingenhaag / Images from Burning Man / Anton ten Dam / Pashur / Earth Henna / Wilderness Bodypainting / Carolyn Roper / The Australian Museum / Jodee Lenaine Smith / Fredi Schmid / Vladimir Valenta / Anthony Chiappin and Andrew Dunbar / Rich Diltz / Flesh and Color


Tags: , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 9:15 AM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home