Friday, June 23, 2006


Happy Endings


Well, it's been a hell of a week. And it's really hard to see past all of the horror happening here at home, as well as around the world.

This is NOT to say that we should ignore what's going on... no no no no no.... we must remain vigilant.

That being said, we also have to take a break, and find time for the joy. Last night, I had a moment like this when my son and I took a walk and caught fireflies together for the first time. Mid way through our walk, he reached his arm around me, looked up at me and said, "I love you, Daddy."

Good stuff.

So, I share this video with you for that reason. Here's a guy that's travelling the world - all over the world.

And he dances... not any fancy dance. Just throwing his limbs around and flailing about in what can only be called a truly joyful way.

You can check out more about Matt and his dancing travels here at his web site.

It just made me smile - felt like something I wished I could do. Hope it makes you happy on this end of the week, as well.



No worries, we'll be back to the vigilance and angst tomorrow. There's PLENTY waiting for us.

Posted by FleshPresser at 2:17 PM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 9:24 PM  
    Good stuff indeed!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home