Wednesday, March 08, 2006


I Heart Molly Ivins!


Readers of PTF will know that I have recently begun a serious love affair with Molly Ivins. I've always liked her, but it seems lately that I just can't keep my eyes off of her.

As if there were more reasons necessary, take a look at her most recent column on Democratic politics as usual in DC. She cannot BE anymore right than she is... and the minute she wants to start that organizing for Russ Feingold, I'm 110% behind her.

She's also got a very smart, astute response to South Dakota claiming the title of the First State in the Union to Outlaw Abortion In This Century.

I wholeheartedly recommend that if you haven't taken the opportunity in the past, please give her columns a read and let me know what you think. Other than the slight difference in age, Molly and I would make a beautiful couple, don't you think? And she hails from my favorite city in the United States... what could be better?

You'll be in my dreams, Molly...

Tags: , , , , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 9:34 PM /

3 Comments

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 3:09 AM  
    I'll have to check her out.

    Only slightly related... everyone I know does seem to love Austin.

    I guess I should go one of these days, eh?

    P.S.
    Ha! My word verification is "dbeli", as in... dbeli is getting huge!

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 8:55 AM  
    I think I have a girl crush! MOLLY ROCKS!!!

  • Blogger qta posted at 9:05 PM  
    I cannot even begin to tell you how FREAKED OUT I am over the South Dakota Legistature's decision to OUTLAW ABORTION!!!!! Molly's Piece says it all. Why more people are not screaming right now, I have not idea.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home