Sunday, March 05, 2006


Oscar Liveblogging



OK... So, I'm bored, and yet here I am liveblogging the event. I just get excited as I see people on the red carpet, and just like every year, I get sucked in. Thoughts on the first half hour:

* 3 for 3 in terms of predictions;
* Jon Stewart is doing a VERY nice job handling host responsibilities thus far;
* Great speech by George Clooney, predicting that he won't receive the Best Director Award now that he's won for Best Supporting Actor;
* Probably the first time I've laughed at Ben Stiller in a l-o-n-g time, as he presented the award for visual effects in a green unitard;
* Nicole Kidman looked AMAZING;
* HATE the music playing DURING the acceptance speeches;
* Wallace and Gromit Oscar bowties were a cute touch.
* I love Dolly Parton's song, but is it possible that she's anorexic? I mean, other than the obvious areas, she's as thin as a rail... hmmmmmm....

More as it happens....

tags: , .

Posted by FleshPresser at 8:43 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home