Monday, April 17, 2006


How Do You Like Your Flesh?



One of the tools I really enjoy on PTF is SiteMeter, which tells me how many of you have come to visit, how long you stay, and a few other details that provide useful information to me, without making me feel like I'm stalking my readers.

One thing I'm beginning to take a look at is how many people use the links provided within any given post. Which brings me to my question - how do YOU like your Flesh?

Do you prefer very short posts, with a few words and links to more information?

Slightly longer posts with some basic facts contained within the link provided, so you can go take a look if you're interested?

Less links, perhaps, and pieces of the actual news article or other source within the body of the link itself, so you can stayt in Flesh-Ville as long as possible?

Let me know your thoughts, as always, in the comments area, and I'll try to make the adjustments to suit YOUR preferences!

Hey, that's just the way we roll.

Posted by FleshPresser at 10:13 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home