Tuesday, March 21, 2006


Re-Birth



Today marks the first day of Spring, and I have certainly marked the new beginnings of life within my own life. I hope you soon see the signs of Spring coming forth in your lives, as well.

So, rather than continuing to coo about my new little girl here on PTF, I will move onward in an attempt to make the world a better place in which for her to live.

I start today with a psalm sent to me - tip of the hat to Bill - it has made the rounds a few times, but I'm not quite sure where it originated:

Bush is my shepherd; I dwell in want.
He maketh logs to be cut down in national forests.
He leadeth trucks into the still wilderness.
He restoreth my fears.
He leadeth me in the paths of international disgrace for his ego's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of pollution and war, I will find no exit for thou art in office.
The tax cuts for the rich and thy media control, they discomfort me.
Thou preparest an agenda of deception in the presence of thy religion.
Thou anointest my head with foreign oil.
My health insurance runneth out.
Surely megalomania and false patriotism shall follow me all the days of thy term,
And my jobless child shall dwell in my basement forever.


Tags: , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 12:16 AM /

4 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:55 AM  
    Absolutely love it.

    I've been trying to remember one that starts:

    I pedge allegience to the flag of the corporate states of America and to the bottom line for which it stands.

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 9:11 AM  
    AWESOME!!!!
    Only one cup of coffee so far this morning...that is all I got! :-D

  • Blogger Captain Quahog posted at 9:35 AM  
    A new prayer to start and end my day! I think I am going to have a tough time getting this out of my head...

    Kinda like a bad pop song.

  • Blogger Kayte posted at 2:42 PM  
    As amusing as these things are, the saddest thing is the truness that lies behind it...how much longer do we have? 2 1/2 years?? *sigh*

  • Post a Comment

    « Home