Tuesday, March 14, 2006


And I Thought It Was JUST My Birthday...



As it turns out, March 14th is quite a remarkable day, with an incredibly diverse range of events and holidays taking place.

On the one hand, today is Pi Day. In the basement of science buildings everywhere, "pi enthusiasts" gather together to contemplate just how special the numerical representation of pi is - 3.14... and how troubled their lives would be without pi. If you care to celebrate, try to hold off until 1:59PM, which is the traditional moment that the festivites begin.

On the other hand, today is Steak and Blowjob Day. This day was created as an alternative to Valentine's Day. Why wasn't I informed about this sooner?!?

You know, using a pretty complex mathmatical equation, with an alternate value for pi, I can calculate that Steak and Blowjob Day + Birthday = New York Strip, Oral Sex, AND CAKE!!! What could be better???

For fans of Pi Day, it should be noted that today is Albert Einstein's birthday. For fans of Steak and Blowjob Day, it should be noted that today is also Catherine Dent's birthday. OK, so Catherine Dent is a stretch... but better her than Rick Dees, also born on this day, right? Catherine Dent was pretty wonderful in 21 Grams, right?

For all you conspiracy theorists, it should be noted that on this day in 1964, A jury in Dallas, Texas finds Jack Ruby guilty of killing John F. Kennedy assassin Lee Harvey Oswald. Exactly three years later, The body of President John F. Kennedy is moved to a permanent burial place at Arlington National Cemetery.

Coincidence? I think not!

OK... all this being said, I may not get a steak and a blowjob today, but I suppose I'd settle for a hamburger and a smooch?

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 11:51 AM /

4 Comments

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 8:32 PM  
    I want to marry this entry.

    Tim - happy Pi Day, happy Steak and Blowjob Day... and a VERY, VERY happy 38th birthday!!

  • Blogger AtriaBooks posted at 9:36 PM  
    I wish everyday was steak and blow job day

  • Blogger Kayte posted at 1:33 AM  
    Happy Birthday Tim! I hope you celebrated in all the ways this special day dictates!

  • Blogger qta posted at 11:41 AM  
    happy birthday Tim!!!!! I wish you many steak and blow jobs to come.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home