Saturday, March 11, 2006


POUNDING MY FLESH - Running and Training Update - March 11, 2006



I wish I had better news to report, but I fell off of my training for this week. I managed two runs for the week, but didn't accomplish the mileage I had anticipated. Real life occasionally gets in the way, and this in no way stops me from continuing to work toward my goals - just a temporary setback.

This Month: 16.0 miles
Average Pace/Mile: 10:59
2006 Total Thus Far: 110.3 miles
Average Pace/Mile: 10:55


Another sour note is that it appears I may not be able to register for the Runner's World Half-Marathon, which will be run here in Allentown on April 30, 2006. I am going to call to see if there is anything I can do to squeeze myself into registration, but in the meantime, does anyone have any recommendations for a good half-marathon somewhere on the East Coast for the Spring?

Tags: , , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 6:27 PM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 5:00 AM  
    Okay, overachiever.

    You definitely need to give yourself a break. I mean, even if you weren't as busy as you are, I don't know how you could concentrate on anything other than what's coming up this Friday (eek! I'm so excited for you!).

    And, in light of that... maybe a half-marathon that's only six weeks away is best skipped anyway ;]

  • Post a Comment

    « Home