* A brilliant timepiece;
* A refill of my favorite cologne;
* My 10,000th visitor to Pressing The Flesh by the end of the week. A milestone, to be sure. That person will win a VERY special prize from PTF, by the by....
* A lost weekend that I've never had, and would never forget;
* One of my closest friends has drifted further and further out of my life, despite my efforts to remain close. I would do anything to bring him back into my life;
* A comfy place to sit;
* Orchestra seats to see TARZAN on Broadway. If De La Guarda is involved, I'm there. De La Guarda is one of the singular most amazing theatrical experiences I've ever had - if you haven't seen their website, you REALLY must check it out. It is incredibly interactive, and includes a "web version" of Villa Villa on the site - Do not pass Go... do not collect $200 until you've checked it out;
* Orchestra seats to see The Lieutenant of Inishmore on Broadway; and finally...
* A REAL voice in 2008.
Posted by FleshPresser at 12:51 AM /