Thursday, February 01, 2007


PTF Re-Boot


Personal life sometimes interferes with passion for blogging, and rather than go into the gory details (this is, after all, a largely non-personal-life-based blog... we all know there are more of those in the blogosphere than we actually need), suffice to say that your humble FleshPresser is back.

In an effort to make PTF a bit more user-friendly for you - kind reader - as well as to allow me the opportunity to regularly post, I'm going to try a new, briefer format with links for you to read the stories and accessing the information that I am.

I'll still write my longer-form commentary from time to time, but this will allow us all to keep in touch on a more regular basis.

I encourage the longer form of commentary/debate/exchange of ideas to take place within the comments area of PTF.

But after all, sometimes Pressing The Flesh is as simple as a brief handshake or a knowing glance from across the room... right?

Posted by FleshPresser at 2:20 PM /

2 Comments

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 12:40 AM  
    It's about time... I almost gave up on you!

    And, I could do with a dose of personal on here. At least some pictures of your midgets.

    Please?

    (By the way... we're officially headed to Carrboro, NC! We should be there by wee Julia's 1st birthday!)

  • Blogger FleshPresser posted at 5:13 PM  
    And so the personal you shall receive... we HAVE to get your beautiful son and my gorgeous daughter together... they'd make quite a pair!!

    I bet you had no idea that we were contemplating a move to the Triangle more ourselves, did you?? Now we've got one more GREAT reason to visit down there!!!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home