Friday, January 05, 2007


Off To The Races!


Well, today I'm sitting in a hotel room in Walt Disney World, getting ready to do something completely crazy. I'm running in the Goofy Challenge and a Half - part of the Disney Marathon weekend.

What does that mean? it means that tomorrow, I'll be running the half marathon - 13.1 miles.On Sunday, I'll then be running a full marathon - another 26.2 miles, for a grand total of 39.3 miles.

I'll try to provide details as they come, but I wanted to post to say thanks to all of those who have wished me well - I'll post results as soon as I recover!!!

Posted by FleshPresser at 9:40 AM /

2 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:57 PM  
    Go Gooofy!

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 3:04 AM  
    How awesome! I'm so excited to hear about how it went!

    Break a le... I mean, GOOD LUCK!!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home