Wednesday, February 07, 2007


Brief and Personal


While I just said in an earlier post that I wouldn't go too personal with my new postings, I had a request from one of my favorite West Coast readers/commenters to include just a little bit of info., and so I wanted to include a brief glimpse.

As many of you know, I teach theatre at a college here on the East Coast, and in addition to my free-lance work, I direct two productions a year here.

The current show I'm working on is a musical entitled SIX WOMEN WITH BRAIN DEATH, or EXPIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW.

Yes, it's crazy. Yes, it's got to be seen to be believed. If you want more information about it, feel free to visit my other blog, The World Of Brain Death, which is charting our process/progress through the production. And if you happen to be in the neighborhood, please feel free to let me know, and I'll make sure to get you in to see the show!

The other request I had was to post some photos of the young 'uns.... here they are:



If you've got a request, feel free to request away!

Posted by FleshPresser at 6:44 PM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 8:12 PM  
    See, I get busy and neglect my blog reading for a couple weeks and come here for the lovliest of surprizes!

    Pictures of the beabs... FINALLY!!

    They're completely gorgeous (and Julia grew up so fast)!

    Now I want more.

    But, perhaps we'll get to press the flesh with you in a month or so... as we're officially moving to NC (starting the drive, that is) on March 11. We should be there by Julia's first birthday.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home