Wednesday, May 10, 2006


What A Week!



Ten years ago this week, a lovely but somewhat naive young woman agreed to become Mrs. FleshPresser, making me the happiest man in the known universe.

Five years ago this week, the valiant young Prince FleshPresser was born - it is slightly inconceivable to think that he will begin school this fall.

This week also brings with it Mother's Day (yes, I know technically it's "next week," but I'm one of those morons who really belives that Sunday is part of the weekend, and Monday is the actual beginning of the week.) Seeing as how we have been graced with the fortune of a v-e-r-y young Princess FleshPresser, Mother's Day will be just a bit more special this year.

As if this isn't enough, the weather has been SO damned beautiful, and the flowers are all doing their spring things.

I guess what I'm getting at is this - I haven't been providing my typical dose of politics, angst, rants, and diatribes fighting the power as of late.

Never fear - there's going to be PLENTY of time to continue those avenues of discourse. Rove's not going to be indicted for another week or so, after all.

Go outside. Take a walk. Breathe in the fresh, sweet air before the bird flu dooms us all.

Posted by FleshPresser at 11:44 PM /

3 Comments

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 9:28 AM  
    CONGRATULATIONS on all your wonderful blessings!!!! Happy celebrating!

  • Blogger lee posted at 2:17 PM  
    Congratulations, Fleshpresser!

    It had been raining here today, but the sun just came out…I think I’ll go for a run and clear my mind. As you say, there’s plenty of time to chronicle the outrages of this administration—after all, they occur daily!

  • Blogger Kayte posted at 6:31 PM  
    I always consider my week to begin on Monday also, though this habit comes from all of my running logs that, for some unknown reason, begin all their weeks on Monday too. Makes sense to me!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home