Saturday, April 29, 2006


Did I Get My Stories Confused?




PTF hasn't been able to stay too teribly close to the computer today, but I could have sworn I heard something about Rosie O'Donnell prostituting herself to Randy "Duke" Cunningham?

Joking aside, Rosie is prostituting herself in almost as icky a way, joining the cast of The View. Still, I might pay to see Joy Behar and Rosie in a verbal bitchfight, and Star Jones and Rosie in a literal bitchfight.

Regardless of what one might think of Rosie O'Donnell, at least we can be happy for this. Rosie's inclusion ensures at least a few more days of Patricia Heaton-free television. Heaton was the early rumor to replace Meredith Viera. We can be glad it was only a rumor.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 11:33 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home