Monday, May 01, 2006


Awwww... Did The "Truthiness" Hurt?


For those of you who missed Stephen Colbert's gig at the White House Correspondents' Dinner on Saturday night (my invitation was lost in the mail, I'm quite sure), here it is in all its glory, broken down into three easy chunks for efficient consumption.

We here at PTF haven't been quite as enthusiastic about Colbert as we have for our purist Daily Show fix each night with Jon Stewart. Colbert has TREMENDOUS moments, but the "character" begins to wear on us after a while... in the same way that any of the other pundits wear on us after a while.

Regardless, the AMAZINGLY BRASS BALLS that it took to do THIS act in front of THIS audience... well, he truly gets my respect and admiration. Besides which, it's DAMNED funny!!! The bit (in Part Three) with Helen Thomas is guaranteed to make you spew whatever liquid refreshment you may be enjoying at your particular viewing time.

Reports suggest that Bush didn't find it amusing at all. Truth hurts, eh?







Tags: , , , , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 12:27 PM /

2 Comments

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 3:01 PM  
    Oh my! I was laughing so hard people at worked asked if I have taken my meds today!

    THANK YOU!

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 3:54 PM  
    I HATE it when I hit send THEN notice a typo!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home