Sunday, February 12, 2006


Fahb-u-losss-it-teee??? Weeee don' need no stinkin' Fahb-u-losss-it-teee!!


But they tell me it's an honor just to be nominated.

Sigh.

Although the official results won't be posted until tomorrow, I've been informed that I did not make it into the Fab Six Panel at Modern Fabulosity. I thought of asking if the Diebold machines used for the voting were accurate, but of course, we all know the answer to that.

I want to thank ALL PTFers, old and new, who have read here for a long time, or possibly just recently - I thank you gobs and gobs and gobs for visiting, and for voting for me in the contest. Heck, I'd buy you all candy if I could.

So, thank you a thousand times over - you will be rewarded with 72 virgins in your next lifetime.

And heck, we here at PTF are confident enough in our own Fabulosity to know that it's all for the best... after all, the losers on these reality shows always do better than the winners, right?

So, we at PTF will shadow this alleged "Fab Six" - and comment on their comments, and be a hanger-on... just pretending as though we actually ARE on the panel... just a very special seat on the panel.... w-a-y over here.

Posted by FleshPresser at 6:29 PM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 1:04 AM  
    I'd be all excited about my virgin booty, but I hear they're currently on back-order.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home