Saturday, February 11, 2006


Vote FleshPresser for The Fab Six!!!


UPDATE: I'm bouncing this post to the top until Sunday - voting ends at 11:00AM US EST - regular content follows below. If you haven't voted yet, check it out.

PLEASE VOTE NOW - Voting closes at 11:00AM US EST on Sunday!


Well, it's time for Yours Truly, FleshPresser, to press YOUR flesh.... as much as you'd like!!

I've been named as a Fab Six Finalist over at the wonderful Modern Fabulosity.

Tell me what you want... tell me what you need... tell me what it will take for you to visit Modern Fabulosity, and vote for me as a member of the inagural Fab Six!!!

Once you've visited, USE THIS LINK to e-mail Modern Fabulosity and let the powers that be know that you VOTE FLESHPRESSER!!!

Vote early, vote often.... VOTE FLESHPRESSER!!! Please????

Posted by FleshPresser at 6:09 PM /

2 Comments

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 3:50 PM  
    Just sent in my vote.

    FleshPresser for the Fab Six!!!!

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 4:49 PM  
    Ditto!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home