Saturday, August 13, 2005


A NEW Choice of Weapon



So, you don't want to settle for Hillary versus Giuliani in 2008?

How about if we mix up the Flesh Pressing with another New Yorker who is planning to run for office in 2008?

Can you imagine THIS MAN in The White House? I swear, at first I thought it was just a joke website, but it appears to be legitimate. And it's not a "Let's Draft Christopher Walken" site.... he's actually contemplating a run for the White House!

Amidst his opinions on Campaign Finance Reform, Stem Cell Research, and Military Finding, there are quotes from him, like this:

"I think no matter what I did -- if I was a cook, if I was a writer, if I built houses -- I would try to make it unique somehow. Give it a stamp."

"If you want to learn how to build a house, build a house. Don't ask anybody, just build a house."

"I believe in saving money. I believe in having a house. I believe in keeping things clean. I believe in exercising."

OK... so these might not be the heady thoughts required to make a truly successful Presidential campaign. Given the idiot we've had in office thus far, however, can you imagine how it'd feel to have THIS guy as the next President?

P.S. - If you've never seen the minimalist version of Weapon of Choice, catch it here... pretty great!

Posted by FleshPresser at 11:22 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home