Monday, August 15, 2005


....and Ex-Hale....


I'm sitting pouting, having learned that the Walken 2008 site I was so excited about over the weekend is, in fact, a hoax. At least that's what Rizzn.com is reporting today. It's a shame, as it was one of the first times in a l-o-n-g while that I've found myself getting excited about a potential Presidential FleshPresser. Supposedly, the publicist for Mr. Walken confirmed that he has no political aspirations.

Guess it's back to the "hurrah for Vilsack" chants.... or the "Richardson... Richard..son... he's.... our.. man.... if he can't do it..... well, we'll wait until 2012...."

How I yearn for the good ole days. Did you hear Bill Clinton is coming out with a CD? Essentially, it's marketed as some of his favorites from "the Clinton Music Room."

All I can say is that Miles Davis, Mahalia Jackson, and Nina Simone beat the shit out of Bush's iPod.

Posted by FleshPresser at 8:43 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home