Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Wait... Am I Still Dreaming?



Maybe I'm still asleep? Maybe all of this has been a bad Dallas-esque dream? Maybe it still is?

First, I see that Joe Lieberman has endorsed John McCain for President in 2008? So, is Lieberman a Democrat, or an Independent, or a Reformed Democrat, or a Demopublican?

Well, I guess that's like it was before I fell asleep.

But then, I read that Hillary Clinton will be reaching out George Bush Senior (ya know... Bill's new drinking buddy) to help restore the image of America that's been so badly tarnished by George Bush, Jr.?

Before I fell asleep, I remember hearing that Americans wanted change in 2008, and yet if this keeps up, we'll have the following timeline:

1988=BUSH
1992=CLINTON
1996=CLINTON
2000=BUSH
2004=BUSH
2008=CLINTON? (with assistance from Bush?!?)
2012=CLINTON?

THIS is the CHANGE people were looking for?
I'm going to bang my head against the desk and see if I can REALLY wake up.

Posted by FleshPresser at 1:05 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home