Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Jumping Rope...


When you were a kid (or a President), did you ever jump rope?

OK.... I may be sharing too much of my past with you, but on those times when I jumped rope, and missed a jump and had to step out, the big decision was always hard - when to jump back in? You have to time the swinging rope just right, so as not to be clobbered once again by the rope crashing down on your head, or tripping and falling again.... that sort of thing.

And so it has been with PTF....

Certainly there has been more than enough to talk about in the time that I've been gone, but it's been trying to find just the right moment to jump back in.

Damned that real life, which always plays a part in the decision, as well. In addition to finally completing my graduate thesis, I've been in the midst of directing a really complex production of Charles Mee's BIG LOVE, and with the beginning of the new academic calendar, as well.... well, my timing's been all off.

But, when push comes to shove, you've got to just jump. And so here I go... jumping once more into the fray.

Posted by FleshPresser at 10:12 AM /

2 Comments

  • Blogger Terri posted at 11:07 PM  
    Some of us are watching...and missed your absence. Jump, jump! Shall we schedule a call this weekend, friend? Terri

  • Blogger FleshPresser posted at 11:00 AM  
    I'm so happy to see that you're still here!!!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home