Monday, July 30, 2007


A List Of Movies I'll Be Watching For Free....


...separated into some neat and tidy sections, as follows (I'll list them by their tag line, and you can guess and see if you know the film):

MOVIES I MISSED AND WANT TO CATCH UP ON:

* Changing the world... one word at a time.

* Do not rush to judge.

* The time to hide is over. The time to regret is gone. The time to live is now.

* Yippee Ki Yay

* Never underestimate a man with something to say.

* Musician. Humanitarian. National Threat.

* No tagline here - Iraq For Sale: The War Profiteers.

* Outfoxed


MOVIES THAT I REALLY DIDN'T WANT TO SPEND THE TIME SEEING IN THE THEATRE:

* Save the due date.

* No tagline here... it's actually a series of movies that I just wasn't that interested in... maybe I'll watch it here and try to see what all the fuss was about.

* If you think your family's different, wait 'til you meet the family of the future. (I laughed every time I saw this trailer, so I might log some time with it.)

* Philosophical therapy.

* Putting the "F" back in Freedom.

* First came love... then came Reverend Frank. (c'mon... gimme a break.. it's for freeeee...)

MOVIES THAT ARE SIMPLY TOO GREAT TO NOT WATCH AGAIN:

* How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?

* 71% of the Earth's surface is covered by water. That's a lot of space to find one fish. (Disclaimer here - I like this film, but I would only watch a little bit of it.... first and foremost because I've seen it eleventy billion times with my son already, but also because it's in Japanese with no subtitles... that's kind of why I'm listing it, though. It's fun for a few minutes, at least!)

* As a cop, he has brains, brawn, and an instinct to kill.

* Tim Burton's classic returns in 3-D so real, it's scary.

* How far would you go to become someone else?

* There's A Good Reason Some Talent Remains Undiscovered.

* Love kills.

* And now! At Last! Another film completely different from some of the other films which aren't quite the same as this one is.

* Innocence Has A Power Evil Cannot Imagine.

* Pink Floyd The Wall. Now The Film. (ok... guess that one wasn't too hard to guess...)

* Nothing Is Real.

* His whole life was a million-to-one shot.


MOVIES I WON'T EVEN WATCH FOR FREE:

* New house. New family. What could go wrong?

* Forget about who you thought you were, and just accept who you are.

* Welcome to the slammer.

* Prepare for Glory!

There are a lot of films I skipped on this list, because it didn't appear that the link was working. Take a look around and tell me about some of the gems that I might have missed!

Posted by FleshPresser at 3:05 PM /

1 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:45 PM  
    i missed out on a lot.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home