Sunday, November 05, 2006


We Interrupt These Politics....


.. to just mention the OTHER thing I've been working on for the last several months, which is about to culminate later this week.

I am currently directing a production of Mary Zimmerman's METAMORPHOSES and we open on Thursday, November 9th. I have been running a separate blog about the experience, and I invite you to check it out to get more details about the show.

You can also read more about our production via a WONDERFUL article that appeared in today's Morning Call. Check it out if you get the chance.

There are very few times that a director has the opportunity to take a show that he visualizes in his head, and see it come fully to fruition on stage. METAMORPHOSES, however, has done that for me, and I would encourage to you to come see it if you're in the area.

We now return you to the 48-hour political countdown, already in progress.....

Posted by FleshPresser at 11:49 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home