Monday, July 03, 2006


Happy Holidays


Yes, it's a long weekend coming up to the Fourth of July, which can only mean one thing - FleshPresser is sick. Yup, I've got one of those nasty summer colds that I've been fighting through. Nothing serious - just one of those irritating colds that make you feel like your head is going to explode.

Maybe I should get some of that "Head-On - apply directly to your forehead. Head-On - apply directly to your forehead. Head-On - apply directly to your forehead. Head-On - apply directly to your forehead."

If you've seen the commercial, you're now as irritated as I am. If you haven't, then surely you believe that my head did, in fact, explode:



As such, my blogging has been a bit light but there are some important stories that have slipped through the cracks that I hope to catch up on this week. For now, though, it's more light-headed fare.

Posted by FleshPresser at 6:30 AM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Shaman Dandulla posted at 10:56 AM  
    Have you tried to bang your toe with a hammer? I can guarantee you that your headache will soon be cured with this remedy. I am, however, not sure about your toe..

  • Post a Comment

    « Home