Saturday, June 03, 2006


Why So Animated?


It's the weekend, after all....

OK, so you're one of those people who read blogs "for the articles" and never click on the links or look at the viral videos from YouTube or anything like that.

You've got to make an exception today.

Check out this amazing musical animation - I promisr you won't be sorry...

C'mon... just watch it... what were you doing for the next three and 1/2 minutes that was so much more important, anyway???


Posted by FleshPresser at 3:31 AM /

5 Comments

  • Blogger The Professor posted at 8:46 PM  
    It's nice to see this has finally made it to the web. I first saw it as a demo for a home theater system, with surround sound, and a full wall projector. WAY cool.

  • Blogger carrie posted at 12:07 AM  
    trippy

  • Blogger FleshPresser posted at 2:21 AM  
    Nice to see there's something that we can agree on, Prof. I can only imagine how amazing this animation would be with the full wall projection.

  • Blogger A Garanimal posted at 10:53 PM  
    I want one!!! (IRL! Not just the full wall projection.)

  • Blogger The Professor posted at 8:15 AM  
    I was watching it, garanimal, and wondering how hard it would be to actually make something like that... I think the only challenging (I mean, REALLY challening) part, would be the traintrack run of 'phones. since it is always a different series of notes, it would have to be a VERY long run before it would loop back. and I would assume every ball would have to be the same weight--right?

    But don't knock the full wall projection--looks great at MY house (although I haven't ordered THIS DVD yet. and I can only imagine how nice this would sound with the 7.1 surround sound thrown in!)

  • Post a Comment

    « Home