Monday, June 05, 2006


Calling In Sick - Light Blogging Alert


Sorry, all - today will be a light content day, as I have what I hope is a 24-hour bug that is kicking my ass - hard. Maybe I'm just having a physical response to Bill Frist bringing up that damned "Defense of Marriage" bullshit again.

Regardless, take today to perhaps surf about PTF and catch up on some posts that you may have missed in the last few weeks. I promise to be back and stronger than ever tomorrow.

Thanks.

Posted by FleshPresser at 2:04 PM /

2 Comments

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 1:27 AM  
    How dare you get sick and not entertain us for one day!! How dare you?!

    Poor thing... are you feeling better today?

  • Blogger FleshPresser posted at 8:53 AM  
    I finally kicked it... about 48 hours later, I'm almost feeling normal, and a hell of a lot better than I did! :) Here, let me dance once again for you now! ;)

  • Post a Comment

    « Home