Saturday, May 13, 2006


Warning: Karl Rove Spoiler Ahead


For those of you who want to wait until Monday to see the season finale of Karl Rove Versus The Grand Jury, please stop reading at this point.

SPOILER AHEAD!!

OK... are they gone? Great! We can all start drinking the champagne early - it will be announced on Monday that Karl Rove has been indicted on charges of perjury and lying to investigators!! Obstruction of justice charges are also a possibility!!

Truthout broke the story earlier today, but it has also been reported that Rove was to speak at the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research on Monday. As of today, that event has been pulled from their schedule.

Well, the announcement may or may not come on Monday, and I won't finally trust it until I see the papers for myself, but the story has been reported and sources seem to confirm that it's true!!

Now, all we have to decide is where to put the handcuffs???



Tags: , , , , , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 10:57 PM /

3 Comments

  • Blogger The Professor posted at 11:03 PM  
    Tuesday evening... Did I miss it?

    Did this happen on Monday? Tuesday? Perhaps if we close our eyes... and click our heels together three times...

  • Blogger FleshPresser posted at 12:29 AM  
    Professor... for someone who disagrees with me so much, I love the fact that you can't seem to stay away. You're obsessed... admit it. You're a closeted liberal. Methinks the Professor doth protest too much.

    Yeah... it didn't happen... yet. And I think if you read my post correctly, I mention that ...the announcement may or may not come on Monday, and I won't finally trust it until I see the papers for myself...

    Be careful what you get cocky about, Profeesor. Kharma has a way of turning around and biting you in the ass.

    I won't even go into your desire to click your heels together and what that may represent... we'll save it for another post.

  • Blogger The Professor posted at 7:47 AM  
    *smile* well, I certainly will keep coming back to blogs that are thoughtful, and generally polite, with a biting wit. This blog of yours, and it's owner, seem to "fit that bill."

    I did notice you had that disclaimer added, but it certainly is far less fun to actually acknowledge that.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home