Friday, March 31, 2006


Lucky #10,000!



I am truly in awe that we are approaching the time where my 10,000th visitor will have trod on the pages of Pressing The Flesh. I am honored and humbled, and am truly thankful for every person who has stopped by to read my posts, or to comment and add your thoughts.

To show my appreciation, I am putting together a Pressing The Flesh prize pack for the 10,000th visitor to Pressing The Flesh! Keep visiting in the next days and watch the counter get closer and closer... kind of our own blogospheric Times Square countdown... if you're the 10,000th visitor, e-mail me at Pressing The Flesh - once I've verified your visit, I'll send out your fabulous prize pack, chock full of PTF Goodies!

So, keep visiting, keep pressing, and pass the word along to your friends!

UPDATE: We're up to around 9,800 so chances are good that lucky #10,000 will hit sometime this weekend. Keep checking in to see if you win!

Posted by FleshPresser at 9:15 PM /

7 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:27 PM  
    9,246

  • Blogger L posted at 5:33 PM  
    dammit! I was only 9,246

  • Blogger FleshPresser posted at 6:43 PM  
    Never fear, L! You can come back and visit again! You're still in the running!! :)

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 7:10 PM  
    9257!

    Gettin' closer! :-)

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 1:01 PM  
    9,447.

    I need to start using that same site meter. I like it better than my current one from Bravenet.

  • Blogger Undercover Angel posted at 12:09 AM  
    9,823 - getting there...

  • Blogger apositivepessimist posted at 7:47 AM  
    is it me...is it me...is it me?

    bugger. no.

    9865

  • Post a Comment

    « Home