Tuesday, January 17, 2006


We're Da' Fittest, Hon!


I'm sorry, but I've lived in both Baltimore and Milwaukee, and the idea that Men's Fitness Magazine lists BOTH in their top five list of "fittest cities" in America... and Bawlmer ranks over places like Honolulu or Seattle?!?

Let's put it this way. I defy you to visit either Baltimore or Milwaukee, and show me a majority of people who look like this:

Instead, I'm betting you find people who look like this:


Posted by FleshPresser at 5:17 PM /

2 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:47 AM  
    Hee Hee.

    I love those fitness magazines.

    I have a whole stack of Muscle and Fitness Hers. I really need to start working out. Bah.

    San Antonio is one of the LEAST fittest cities in the U.S. I can vouch for that.

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 2:29 PM  
    I don't know about anyone else, but I can get a workout just LOOKING at the cover of the "fitness" magazines.

    YAY!!!

    Of course, I think it is more of a cardio workout than anything else *wink*

  • Post a Comment

    « Home