Monday, January 30, 2006


Missed Me, Missed Me....


.... does this mean now we have to kiss him?

Is it just me, or is there anyone else who is just slightly comforted by the fact that these new tapes have once again begun to surface? In Fear Less, Gavin de Becker makes the point that when terrorists talk, they rarely act. It's when they don't talk that they take action. In other words, they don't tend to advertise.

These tapes, rightly or wrongly, make me feel as though the terrorists are once again attempting to practice mental terrorism, rather than physical terrorism.

At least for now.

Posted by FleshPresser at 3:41 PM /

2 Comments

  • Blogger ramblings posted at 8:41 PM  
    I'm kinda sorta comforted by this. I do agree they tend to strike like that.

    I think personally they are cowards, but it's just my opinion

  • Blogger Meghan posted at 11:48 PM  
    Pfft.

    Terrorists are so highschool.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home