Friday, January 27, 2006


We're Not In Kansas Anymore...


On Wednesday, I found video of the President taking questions from a screened audience in Manhattan, Kansas, which I posted several hours after the event. It was a single question about whether or not George Bush had seen Brokeback Mountain yet, and encouraging him to do so.

Funny stuff.

What I didn't see until later that night was the REST of the questions he took that morning in Kansas.

Never fear.... Jon Stewart had it covered. And I just found the video of Stewart covering the President. So, without further ado....


Posted by FleshPresser at 4:22 PM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 4:51 PM  
    I laughed so loud, I had people stopping by my office to see what was sooooo funny!

    Thank you for the *giggle* I SO needed THAT today!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home