Thursday, January 26, 2006


Show PTF Some Clip Love


You'll notice a new feature over in the right-hand gutter of PTF - PTF Recommended Video Clips. I found a new site, still working in beta, called Revver.

Here's how it works. I go and find some funny videos and post them here. You click on them and watch them in their entirety. You laugh your asses off, and Revver throws me a few pennies.

It can't be easier, and there's absolutely nothing for you to lose by giving it a try. So take a look over there at a few of them, and let me know what you think of the new feature. I'll be constantly updating the video selection, so check back every once in a while for some fun new diversions.

Go ahead. Click one. You KNOW you want to.

Posted by FleshPresser at 9:18 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home