Friday, March 09, 2007


The N-Word...


I don't log a lot of time watching South Park, but I just saw the beginning of this episode, and fell off my chair. Of course, all it took was a quick search on YouTube to be able to share the beginning of the episode with you:



After seeing this, I was reminded of another video I recently saw. I coach a forensic speech team, and I was looking for a good example of an After Dinner Speech for a student who had never seen one before.

What I found was not only a great example of an oral presentation, but it also serves as a fantastic commentary on the use of "The N Word."

Take a look at the video, and feel free to post a response in the comments section.

Posted by FleshPresser at 12:09 AM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Pete posted at 8:07 PM  
    This scene was all anyone could talk about at work yesterday. People were dying laughing.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home