Saturday, July 22, 2006


Bollocks To Blogger...


I never knew exactly how addicted to my blog I was until it was taken away. For the past 48 hours or so, Blogger has refused to let me publish anything.

Or it said it was published, but it didn't appear on my blog.

I'm not even really sure that this post is appearing.

Hopefully, everything is back up and running again - if you're lurking or just passing by, if you'd be so kind as to drop a note to let me know that I'm back in business, I'd appreciate it.

Posted by FleshPresser at 11:20 PM /

4 Comments

  • Blogger profmarcus posted at 6:11 AM  
    yep, you're back in business... i've been blogging from serbia for the past 10 days and frequently blog from other countries without a prob... i guess i've been fortunate but i'm knocking on wood as i type this just in case...

  • Blogger Captain Quahog posted at 1:48 PM  
    Did you get identified as a spam blog?

    That happened to me a few weeks ago and I couldn’t post for a week and a half! Those bastards!

  • Blogger FleshPresser posted at 10:57 AM  
    I wasn't notified as being IDed as a spam blog... sounds bad, like one of those things you buy at a Stuckey's or something... "SPAM BLOGS - 3/$1.99"

    Well, maybe not... at any rate.. it looks like we're back in business!

  • Blogger Captain Quahog posted at 8:24 PM  
    My grandmother used to make me 'spam' sandwiches...

    I loved em'when i was 7.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home