Monday, January 02, 2006


Still Time To Tour My HGTV Dream Home Before I Move In!




As long as we're counting down days, you might as well know that there are only 47 days left for you to pretend to enter to win my new Dream Home, which HGTV will be awarding me on April 22nd. There's also a virtual tour online, so that if you're unable to come visit me once I move, you'll still be able to see the details of my amazing new home!

Located in the mountains of western North Carolina near the funky little city of Asheville, my new 5,000 square foot home is truly connected to the mountains and its environment, while still having all the creature comforts one could want - a billiards room, wine room, gym and sauna, guest quarters... so never fear, you'll all be invited once I settle in.

Posted by FleshPresser at 11:53 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home