Saturday, December 31, 2005


So, What Did I Miss?


Yes... PTF is finally back up and running. I managed to find the keys, and the engine is warmed up, revving and raring to go. I'll spare you the reasons and the stories behind the hiatus. Just let it be said that Pressing The Flesh is back on the air. No need to make any adjustments - we'll be taking over the controls now.

It seems a bit counterintuitive to make a new beginning as we face the end of the year. But in the best light, that's what it's all about, right? Letting that which is behind us go, and looking onward to that which is to come, right?

I'm looking at new templates, layouts, colors, et al for PTF, but it all seems a bit too confusing for a non-html guy like myself. Suffice to say that the one change you'll see here is the one I can control - the content. In the coming weeks, you'll see a variety of new regular features, the same healthy dose of personal opinion and insight that I've always been perhaps a bit too eager to share, and as we look to the New Year ahead of us, perhaps there'll be room for a little joy, as well.

Thanks for coming along on the adventure, kind readers. And now, onward....

Posted by FleshPresser at 1:43 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home