Monday, January 02, 2006


A Cultural Creative... I Can Live With That


I'm not typically a partaker of these online quiz deals, but in light of the New Year and all, I thought it might be fun to randomly determine my World View through a series of nebulous questions pasted together into a quiz format by some anonymous individual for the amusement of others online. Here's what I "scored" (from what I can tell, the percentages are the "amount" of each "label" I possess):

You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.

Cultural Creative

88%

Idealist

63%

Postmodernist

63%

Romanticist

50%

Existentialist

31%

Modernist

25%

Fundamentalist

19%

Materialist

13%

What is Your World View? (updated)
created with QuizFarm.com

Posted by FleshPresser at 6:31 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home