Wednesday, September 21, 2005


How To Get A Head.... Literally!



Notice any resemblance? As you may have noticed, I haven't been posting every day for a few weeks now. Part of the reason for this is that I've been suffering through some pretty excruciating and fairly scary headaches for about the last month now.

Unexplained headaches are, of course, one of the mysteries of the world. As opposed to migranes, which are inexplicable in and of themselves, a headache may represent a true failing of health, or something as simple as a food allergy. And both can be equally as debilitating.

Not having an explanation for the headaches, of course, comes with its own set of party favors, including these amazing photos of my brain.



I share them here because I think they're simply amazing... and not just because they're photos of yours truly. Or maybe because they are. We've all seen photos of brains and the like before, but until you see your own... well, let's just say that it's a fairly humbling and mortal experience, to be sure.

For those of you who know me, you probably are aware with my fascination about what goes on inside our heads. And for those of you who have always wondered what may be going on inside that head of mine... well, let's just say you have a better picture now. Orchids and cat blogging be damned. I felt like PTF demanded something a little more.... intimate.


Posted by FleshPresser at 1:27 PM /

2 Comments

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 3:25 PM  
    Thanks for sharing!

    I feel as if I know you inside and out now! *wink* (MAJOR cheese I know....couldn't help myself...it HAD to be done!) *grin*

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:57 PM  
    Do you realize how much better Bochenski would have been if we'd had these photos? Verisimilitude is ours!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home