Thursday, September 29, 2005




Due to unforeseen circumstances, Pressing The Flesh will be temporarily closed. Sorry I missed your visit. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

I'll leave you with a joke...

President Bush was being briefed in his Cabinet meeting, and Donald Rumsfeld was giving his report. He wound up by reporting that three Brazilian soldiers were killed over the weekend.

President Bush was stunned. He sat in silence for a moment. His head collapsed into his hands and he began to openly weep.

The Cabinet and Staff all remained silent, never having seen a reaction like this from the President before.

After several silent moments, the President wearily raised his head, wiped a tear from his eye and asked, "How many IS a Brazillion?"

I hope to be back soon.

Posted by FleshPresser at 9:25 AM /

2 Comments

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 5:21 PM  
    Hurry Back! You will be missed!

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:22 PM  
    I do not think so.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home