Wednesday, September 21, 2005
There are a precious few hours left to place your bids in this fabulous auction on Charity Folks, with proceeds going to the Red Cross and their continuing efforts to assist the victims of Hurricane Katrina, as well as other potential disasters. With Hurricane Rita now closing in on the Gulf Coast as a Category Five, these donations become even more important, and this auction is truly a cool way to make a donation.
American Red Cross Disaster Relief Auction
Under the category of "They Couldn't Possibly Have Anything in MY Price Ragne":
* Kiddie Couture signed by Matt Damon;
* Seabiscuit Sweatshirt signed by the very fabulous William H. Macy;
* Your very own Monica handbag - a collector's item on so many different levels.
In the "DAY-UMN! What a Bargain!" category, check out:
* 2 VIP Passes for the 2005 Savannah Film Festival;
* Four nights at the posh Inn on the Alameda in Santa Fe, New Mexico;
* Two-week training on Final Cut Pro - make the movie you've always wanted to;
* Two Cross-Continental First Class Round-Trip Tickets between New York and London with Virgin Atlantic Airways (my personal fave... these tickets are worth SO much more than they're currently listing for... of course, if you can't afford it, regardless of the price, look here for a chance to win the tickets for free).
Of course, for those of you with DEEP pockets, might I suggest:
* A chance to Press The Flesh with Susan Sarandon at the primeire of Elizabethtown;
* A dream vacation at the Four Seasons in the Caribbean;
* Or Build Your Own Viking Kitchen, One Piece At A Time.
Hurry... hurry... literally hours left. Good luck!
Posted by FleshPresser at 3:26 PM /