Wednesday, July 06, 2005


Stephanie LaGrossa Doesn't Live Here....


In looking through the people who have been visiting PTF during the month that I've been away, the #1 search query has been people looking for naked photos of Stephanie LaGrossa, of Survivor fame. Now, let's be clear... I mentioned Stepahnie (and...well...OK... my true love for her) back in APRIL - but she was voted off the island, folks... and the whole damned show is OV-AH!! Move on, people! Stephanie, if you're reading this, I think you're fab, but for the rest of you - puh-leese! Take the five minutes it would take you to perform yet another Google for poor clothed Stephanie, and choose any ONE of these actions to save our Supreme Court. It'll be a more productive use of your time, and Stephanie would thank you, I'm sure!

Posted by FleshPresser at 9:36 AM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home