Wednesday, May 18, 2005


Blogger Botch-A-Lism


My apologies to you, gentle reader (if any of you are still out there)...

After building a pretty good head of steam, and regular postings and readership, I got cocky and thought I could mess with the html to make the format of PTF even more interesting. Let it be said that while I consider myself to be adequate at critical thinking and writing, my html skills have a lot to be desired.

Thank you for those of you who e-mailed asking if PTF was still operating. It is, and it will. Last night, I was REALLY looking forward to watching The Daily Show, and tuned in to find that it was yet another repeat. And don't even get me started on what's going on with Chappelle's Show. I know about the disappointment that happens when one goes seeking new content, and it's not there. Not to compare myself to Jon Stewart by ANY means. And I haven't sought refuge in South Africa until my "funny" comes back.

And for those of you who e-mailed requesting nude photos of Eva Longoria... well, this isn't actually the type of "Pressing the Flesh" that this blogger had in mind, but if it'll mean a temporary bump in readership, I'll consider it. Hell, even the BEST bloggers have been known to post an occassional fleshy blog. ;)

Posted by FleshPresser at 11:26 AM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home