Thursday, August 03, 2006


It'll Be OK, Joe...


So, Joe and Dubya were snuggling in the afterglow, and the Connecticut Yankee rolled over to face his Texas Cowboy, tears welling up in his eyes, and admitted, "I'm afraid, Pookie. The latest poll shows Nasty Ned up by thirteen points over me. What am I going to do if I can't be a Senator anymore?"

"You'll always be my Scrumptious Senator, Joey" Dubya whispered back to him.

"Cut it out, Georgie! I'm serious! I'm frightened!" Dubya could see Joe was telling the truth.

Dubya pulled Joe over to lean on his chest, gently stroking his golden locks. "Don't you think I'm going to take care of you, Joe? Don't worry... I've got it all figured out."

"But how?" Joe lamented.

Dubya then explained his plot to ensure that he was able to stay close to Joe, no matter the circumstances. He reasoned that if, for some reason Lieberman lost the race, that he was already covered by submitting his petition to run as an Independent candidate.

"Do you really think that I won't have Republican fundraisers sending a little money and influence in your direction? Hell, I'll even be able to sneak out and do some campaigning for you - it'll give us an excuse to be together again, anyway. Besides, all it took was a phone call from Daddy to get Bubba to come campaign for you, right?"

"But won't people see right through that?" Joe protested.

"Look, didn't you see what we did in Pennsylvania? We funded a Green Party candidate to run on the ticket against Santorum and Casey... a GREEN Party candidate, and we funded almost every nickel of it! If people don't blink at that, they'll never think twice about this. Hell, you're already the Republican's Favorite Democrat... we'll deliver all the votes to you that you could ever want."

"But what if it doesn't work, Pookie?"

Dubya nuzzled Joey and tweaked his nose. "You worry w-a-y too much, my little Twinkie.

"If you DO lose the general election, which I can't imagine happening, I'll just kick Rummy out of his job, and you can have HIS job! He's too old and worn-out, anyway. You'd look a LOT better behind his desk."

Joey's eyes welled with tears once again... but these were different. They were tears of joy. "You'd do that for ME, Pookie?"

"You KNOW I would... hell, I'd get to see you all the time, and Turd Blossom could even tell folks I'm being 'bipartisal'. Now gimme more of that Joementum, Twinkie."

Their eyes locked on each other, they embraced sweetly, and disappeared back under the covers until early the next morning.

DISCLAIMER: The preceding homoerotic scenario was merely a dramatization, but I believe the political prognostication to be dead accurate. We'll just have to wait a few months to see if it actually comes true.

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 6:36 PM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 9:48 AM  
    AWESOME! THANK YOU for this!!! I laughed so hard I almost had a coffee vs. nasal passage moment!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home