Friday, April 21, 2006


Another Fine Example Of Democracy In Action



It's not enough to show the world the specific brand of "democracy" we spread to countries like Iraq.

No... let's have the Chinese President visit the United States. Let's then have Bush state to the Chinese President:
China has become successful because the Chinese people are experience the freedom to buy, and to sell, and to produce -- and China can grow even more successful by allowing the Chinese people the freedom to assemble, to speak freely, and to worship.
Only moments later, let's then arrest a protester actually practicing that right to speak freely.

Pardon me while I sit in the corner and allow my head to explode.

Tags: , , , ,

Posted by FleshPresser at 4:18 AM /

1 Comments

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 9:26 AM  
    I thought the exact same thing when I saw this on the news last night. I guess even in America you don't get to speak freely if you embarrass the "DECIDER"!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home