Wednesday, February 01, 2006


First "National" Pick-Up


I won't get all weird about this, and I promised that I wouldn't cry, but today marks two very important milestones for Pressing The Flesh:

* We just crossed the 5,000 visitor mark today - something I'm very proud of in terms of being a blog that isn't about sex or about my sexuality; and

* We just received our first (known) pick-up from a MSM today - The St. Petersburg Times Online and their "Tales From D.C." quoted Pressing The Flesh today, and we couldn't be prouder. Thanks for the link, Bill! And welcome to all those from St. Petersburg, and beyond... I'm a bit "Outside the Beltway", as well, but I hope you enjoy your stay!

Again, thanks to EVERYONE who reads PTF - I TRULY appreciate it!

Posted by FleshPresser at 7:59 PM /

2 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:10 AM  
    Congrats!!

  • Blogger Princess Meow posted at 10:34 AM  
    YAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!! CONGRATS on both! I am very happy for ya!

  • Post a Comment

    « Home