Friday, March 04, 2005


Why I've Been Gone...


Sorry that it's been so long since my last post. As I alluded to earlier, I've had a very busy week. In addition to opening a show that I recently completed directing, I thought I'd share some of the other things I've been working on:

* Roadtrip to Alabama to smuggle in a few items to some folks who can't get what they need;

* Several calls to Eminem, Christina, Fred, and Ashlee, making sure we're all still on for the surprise birthday party next week;

* Enlist in the Armed Forces, knowing now some of the perks that are going to come with the job;

* Trying to come up with the PERFECT circumcision joke for Mel Gibson's attempt to cash in on the Easter Season;

* Calling Dan Rather to let him know about Brian Williams' on-air SNAFU, in case he wanted some sweet revenge;

* Roadtrip to West Virginia to see if I'm too old to pass myself off as a middle school student, for obvious perks; and

* Sending e-mails to Jeff Gannon, asking why he's not in the Press Room any longer if he had nothing to hide.

Needless to say, I've been a bit busy lately, but I'll try to keep PTF more current in the days to come.

Posted by FleshPresser at 2:59 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home