Saturday, March 26, 2005


The Week


OK, I admit it... I'm a junkie for politics and news in general. As a result, I am also a junkie for magazines. It seems as though there is a never-ending stream of magazines, journals, and other assorted rags flowing into the PTF HQ on any given day.

The most recent to hit my radar screen is one I feel like I should have known about a long time ago - The Week. This magazine tries desperately to avoid an editorial slant, and instead provides 40 pages of digest-formatted news from the week, culled from sources all over the world. Think of it as a Cliffs Notes for news - not something that you should read INSTEAD of the news, but a damned fine way to pick up some stories or viewpoints you might have missed over the last week.

The online version also has a kick-ass page of links to other online media sites that is worthy of a bookmark.

Take a look - they're currently (I believe) in the process of a significant push to increase their readership, so you might be able to pick up a deal on a subscription. Find a copy, and let PTF know what you think!

Posted by FleshPresser at 7:04 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home