Tuesday, February 05, 2008


LIVE BLOGGING SUPER TUESDAY


So, I've been in rehearsal for a show right now, which is why I've failed to follow up here on Barack Obama's stunning win in South Carolina, the seemingly odd timing of John Edwards' departure from the race, or any number of stories that have come and gone since then.

I have yet to even officially write my activist endorsement of Barack Obama yet, but it WILL be forthcoming.

I even have a strange scenario floating around in my head right now, which remains consistent with polls as they stand right now, which sees Barack Obama clinching the nomination tonight.... OK, so it's a bit far-fetched... but so was the New York Giants upset over the New England Patriots, right? And given the results of New Hampshire, anything is possible these days.

Briefly, the scenario involves Obama winning California, taking at least 40% of the vote in New York, taking his home state of Illinois, winning Massachusetts (not terribly difficult to imagine given endorsements by Kerry and the Kennedy clan), making at least a strong showing in New Jersey and Connecticut, and winning BIG in states like Georgia.

I'll go into more detail about this later.... the real point of this post is to let you know that I'll be LiveBlogging results tonight - probably some time after 10:00PM Eastern.

So, hang with Keith and Chris until then, and I'll see you later tonight!

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by FleshPresser at 6:35 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home