Wednesday, May 16, 2007


PTF Joins With Radio Allegro!



I know, I know.... for too long now, you've been reading the commentary of your faithful FleshPresser, but secretly wondering "does he speak as remarkably as he writes?"

Well, maybe not.

But regardless, now's your chance to check out the smooth sounds of your favorite FleshPresser!

Pressing The Flesh is honored and thrilled to join with the team at Radio Allegro - if you haven't checked them out yet, you MUST do so this instant!

I'll be providing political commentary, along with some pop cultural asides and.. hell, anything else they ask for - it's really a TOP-NOTCH production, and I'm thrilled to be invited to join Team Radio Allegro.

Check out all of their features, but I'd like to point you in particular to my first show, entitled SWIFTBOAT THIS - an analysis of Presidential Politics for '08. Hosted by my mentor over at Modern Fabulousity, and also featuring the wit and wisdom of Brilliant at Breakfast, this show will give you a primer for Presidential politics as the race of '08 heats up!

So, take a listen, and let me know what you think!

Posted by FleshPresser at 5:03 PM /

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home