Saturday, September 09, 2006


DAMMIT!!!!


There is TOO much going on for this to be happening!!!

I have no idea if anyone else is able to see any of these pathetic posts. If you can, I apologize for the inane quality, but also ask that you either leave a comment, or e-mail me and let me know that you are, in fact, able to read this....

If it actually IS showing up, it's more important that others are able to read it than whether or not I am, so I will continue to post with the hopes that eventually, Blogger will once again allow me to see my own blog.

This is ridiculous.

Posted by FleshPresser at 6:14 PM /

6 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:48 PM  
    I can see your posts, the "DAMMIT" one being the one on which I'm commenting. Did you recently switch to BloggerBeta? From the looks of your URL you didn't but I ask because I did, and I've had no comments since then either. No worries. It will all eventually work itself out. I'm The Psychotic Patriot.

  • Blogger The Xsociate posted at 8:08 PM  
    I'm reading your posts just fine.

  • Blogger profmarcus posted at 8:58 PM  
    again, i'm having no problems with either your blog or mine...

  • Blogger bhfrik posted at 9:11 PM  
    Hey there... I see this post. I can also see the rest of your blog. Good luck!

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:35 AM  
    i can see it. it is pretty.

    bluv

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:30 AM  
    Just wanted you to know that I was able to read this. Hope that your problems with Blogger are soon resolved.

  • Post a Comment

    « Home